Shopping & Dining Options
View our most recommended shopping and dining experiences in and around the Kerikeri Region in the Bay of Islands.
The retail world in the Bay of Islands range from local hand-made crafts, luxurious chocolates, boutique clothing, exotic gift shops and more. Our shopping hot spots are located at High Street and Kerikeri Road.
- Makana Confections - Boutique chocolate factory specialising in hand-made high quality confections. Located right next to Kerikeri Park Lodge, a 1 minute walk.
- Living Nature - New Zealand's certified natural skin-care and cosmestic brand, perfect for gifts or to pamper yourself. Located 5 minute drive from Kerikeri Park Lodge.
- Farmers Markets - Visit Northland's biggest farmers market: Kerikeri Markets or Paihia Farmers Markets for fresh produce and local artisan foods. 3 minute drive from Kerikeri Park Lodge to Kerikeri Markets or 20 minute drive to Paihia Markets. The Old Packhouse Market in Kerikeri is also another local favourite.
Find Out More »
The Bay of Islands offers a plethora of cuisines with varying price ranges, from casual fine dining to your local fish and chip shop.
- Ake Ake Vineyard Restaurant - A bistro style eatery with delicious food, exquisite wine and a beautiful ambience and setting. A 5 minute drive away from Kerikeri Park Lodge.
- Marsden Estate - A relaxed dining atmosphere, overlooking the stunning lake and vines. Well-known for superb wines and delectable seafood options. A 2 minute drive away from the lodge.
- Plough & Feather- A gastro pub with hints of Northland culture intertwined in their cuisine and setting. Enjoy an innovative menu and flavourful meals just an 8 minute drive from the lodge.
Find Out More »