- Rooms & Suites
- Promotions & Packages
- What’s On
- About Us
- Contact Us
Covid-19 Keeping You Safe Vaccination Policy
Throughout the pandemic we have always kept the safety of our guests, team and community front of mind. In line with this and New Zealand Governent guidence we request that all guests over the age of 12 years who stay with us are fully vaccinated. Your vaccination pass will be asked for on arrival at check in.
Since remaining open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as an Essential Business our processes for cleaning the rooms, public areas and ensuring our team and our guests are safe have been our utmost priority. We not only clean the room as we always have meticulously cleaned, now each room is additionally sanitised also. By cleaning first, then sanitising, we can lower the risk of infection to others.
Actions from our side include:
- Rooms are ventilated before cleaned. Fresh air is circulated for at least 20 minutes and windows open before, during and after the clean.
- The rooms are cleaned per our normal high standards and then sanitised. All frequently touched surfaces, light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles are wiped using a disinfectant with a new cloth for each guest room
- Increased deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and placed hand wash in your bathroom.
- Face coverings are to be worn by team-members
- To minimise interaction with our team and yourself we have limited team members on site who practice social distancing at all times.
- All team members wash their hands thoroughly on arrival to work, and whenever changing disposable gloves.
- Pots and pans have been removed from the room – however are available on request basis
- All linen is either sent out to a commercial laundry or washed in-house. Gloves are worn when handling dirty laundry, and care taken to avoid shaking laundry, which could increase the spread of germs.
- All kitchen equipment (cutlery, crockery and glassware) used during stay is removed and cleaned in a dishwasher between each stay
- Rubbish bins have bin liners. Placing bags into trash bins will make it easier to dispose of tissues and other waste.
From our Guest side:
- Self check-in is possible on request (send vaccination proof before arrival); otherwise reception is open for check in.
- Reception is closed outside checkout and check in times. Communication however is always possible via mobile phone, sms, and WhatsApp
- Face coverings are highly recommended while on the property outside your room.
- Room service breakfast menu is available daily and we will leave the order outside your room for delivery.
- Luggage porterage is not provided at this time; if you require a downstairs room please let us know
- Daily room cleaning service is not available at this time (Red level); full clean and service is done on the 4th day of stay only with no guests present.
- Guests are asked to dispose of rubbish in the rooms themselves if staying more than one night (or placing outside your room for pick up).
- Additional hand soaps, and other guest amenities are available anytime on request. Sanitising liquid hand soap is also in your bathroom.
- Payment for your stay can be made via cardless credit card transaction (standard 2.5% credit card fee applies) or at reception on check in.
- Additional linen and towels are provided on request.
- Food delivery services and take out offerings information is provided.
- Supermarket shopping service is provided (additional fee).